What You’ll Learn
- Interactivity: Create HTML components that respond to user interaction.
- Cutting Edge: Learn about new HTML5 features like Canvas.
- Dynamic Data: How to access data on the server with jQuery.
What’s In a Class?
This is not “sit back and watch slides” — all Jumpstart Lab courses are hands-on. We work with real applications and you’ll implement these tools and techniques yourself. By the end of the week, you’ll have real experience, real skills, and real code to reference.
Who’s this for?
Course attendees should be comfortable with HTML and have experience in a programming language (like Ruby, Python, Java, C, etc).
What equipment is needed?
For this session you'll need:
- a computer with Mac, Linux or Windows
- Ruby 2.0 and Rails 3.2 and 4.0 installed
- The join.me local client installed
- a stable internet connection for video streaming
- external headphones and microphone
- a webcam
Detailed setup instructions will be sent out a week before the class takes place.
Who we are
We have the most experienced instructional team in the Ruby/JS world. Learn more about us.
As always, this class is backed by our 110% money-back guarantee.
Learn a new skill
This class is offered in three hour blocks over four days. This session runs June 3 - 6, 2013 from 12pm - 3pm ET each day.
|Day 1||Day 2||Day 3||Day 4|
Pricing for this course is $1,599 per attendee with a maximum of 24 participants.
Private / On-Site Course
This course can also be run as a dedicated course for your team, either online or on-site. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us whether you're interested in online or in person, how many participants you expect, and a bit about what kind of work you're doing. We'll get right back to you with a quote and customized plan.